Our shop is located in The Marshal Building at 216 Main Street B in the First Ward district of historic downtown Hamilton, Ohio. The Marshal Building was built in the 1850s. It has been home to several businesses including the Westside Ford Motors Company (shown on right. photo taken in 1908). The building was also home to the Marshal Electric Company which served Hamilton and the surrounding area for years before closing its doors in 2013. Our family purchased the building in 2014 and have called it "The Marshal Building." The building is currently home to Unsung Salvage Design Co, as well as two Hamilton City fellows currently calling the streetside apartments home. When we are not busy working on furniture builds we are working hard to rehab The Marshal building. We are proud to preserve the tradition of hard work and craftsmanship of those that came before us as we aim to leave our own legacy.